- Open the Que App on your iOS device.
- Click the name of the website you want to edit.
- Go to the page that you want to add an image to and click on the appropriate content card.
- Click on the image field in the content card editor.
- A menu will appear asking you to take a photo, choose a photo from the albums on your iOS device, or choose a photo you have already uploaded to Que. Click on the option you want to use.
- Note: If you want to take a photo, you will need to give the Que App access to your camera. Your iOS device should prompt you to enable this feature.
- If you are selecting a photo you already have on your device or one you have previously uploaded, click on that photo.
- Click Done on the top right of your screen.
- You have successfully added an image to your website!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Remove an Image (iOS App)
How to Change Your Website Icon (iOS App)