- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the website you want to edit.
- Drag and drop the card you want to add an image to into the center of the page.
- Click on the card to edit it.
- Click on the image box in the image section of the card editor page.
- Click on the cloud button to upload a new image.
- A drop-down menu will appear with a list of your files. Choose the image file you want to have on your site and click Open.
- The image you uploaded will now appear in your image options. Click on the image.
- Click Save on the bottom of the card page.
- You have now added an image to your site!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Remove an Image (Web App)
How to Update Your Website Icon (Web App)
How to Publish a Website (Web App)