Before you share your website, check out the tips sheet on How to Set SEO and Social Metadata for a Page. Setting the SEO and social metadata will help you share exactly what you want your users to see.
- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the name of the website you want to edit.
- Once you've set your SEO and social media metadata go to the Publish page of your Que web app by clicking the link on the left sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Publish Settings page, where you will see buttons for various social media sites.
- Click on the button for the social media site you would like to use to share your website.
- A new web browser will appear.
- If you are not logged-in to the social media site you want to share to, you will be prompted to log-in.
- If you are already logged-in to the social media site you will be prompted to share your website.
- You have now successfully shared your website on social media!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help: