Before you share your website, check out the tips sheet on How to Set SEO and Social Metadata for a Page. Setting the SEO and social metadata will help you share exactly what you want your users to see.
- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the name of the website you want to edit.
- Once you've set your SEO and social media metadata go to the Publish page of your Que web app by clicking the link on the left sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Publish Settings page, where you will see buttons for various social media sites.
- Click on the email button.
- Your email client will open with text automatically imported from the SEO and social media metadata you set for your site.
- Make any edits to the body and subject line of your email.
- Fill out the To field with the email addresses of the people you want to share your website with and click Send.
- You have now emailed a link to your website!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help: