- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the name of the site you want to edit.
- Click on the Card that has the image you want to remove.
- The editor page for that Card will appear. On this page, click on the image you want to remove.
- A new page will appear with a Reset button in the top right corner. Click Reset.
- You will automatically be taken back to the card editor page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update.
- You have successfully removed an image!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change Your Website URL (Web App)
How to Update Your Website Icon (Web App)
How to Publish a Website (Web App)