- Open the Que App on your iOS device.
- Click the name of the website you want to edit.
- Go to the page that you want to remove an image from and click on the appropriate content card.
- Click on the image field in the content card editor.
- A menu will appear with a No Image option. Click on No Image.
- Click Done on the top right of your screen.
- You have successfully removed an image from your website!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change Your Website Icon (iOS App)
How to Change the Color Scheme of Your Website (iOS App)
How to Add a Contact Form to Your Website (iOS App)