- Open the Que App on your iOS device.
- Click the name of the website you want to publish.
- Click the Publish button.
- If you have not registered for Que, a form will appear asking you to input your name, email address, and a password. Complete the form and click Done.
- The Publish page will appear with a button to make your site Public. Push the button to make your site public.
- You will see new text on the Publish page telling you what subscription plan you currently have and an Extend Now link. Click this link if you would like to choose a subscription plan.
- If you select a plan, you will be prompted to sign in to the iTunes store and confirm your purchase.
- Your site is now public!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change Your Website URL (iOS App)
How to Change the Name of Your Website (iOS App)
How to Update Your Password (iOS App)