- Open the Que App on your iOS device.
- Click the name of the website you want to edit.
- Click on the icon image for your website.
- A menu will appear on the bottom of your screen. Click Change Address.
- Delete the existing text and type what you would like your website URL to be.
- Click Done.
- You have successfully changed the URL for your website!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change the Name of Your Website (iOS App)
How to Set SEO and Social Metadata for a Page
How to Publish a Website (iOS App)