- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the name of the website you would like to edit. The Home Page for that website will appear.
- On the left sidebar of the Home Page click on the Design heading.
- You will be taken to the Design Settings page.
- Click on the color scheme you would like to use for your website.
- Click on the Update button on the bottom of the page.
- You have now changed the color scheme of your website!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Upload an Image (Web App)
How to Update Your Website Icon (Web App)
How to Change the Name of Your Website (Web App)