- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the website you would like to edit.
- Drag and drop a card from the menu on the right to the center of your screen to add it to your webpage.
- Click on the card you have added to edit it.
- Click Update at the bottom of the card editing menu to save your changes.
- You have now successfully added content to your website. If you want to see your changes, click the Live Preview button on the top of the page.
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Add a Contact Form to Your Website (Web App)
How to Change the Color Scheme of Your Website (Web App)