- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the website you want to edit.
- Scroll down on the Add a Card menu on the right side of your screen.
- Click on the Video card and drag and drop it to the place on your web page that you would like it to appear.
- Click on the Video card to edit it.
- Enter a title for your video and an optional introduction.
- Add the YouTube, Vimeo, or mp4 url for your video.
- Add the image you would like your users to see on the card before the video begins to play.
- Click Update.
- You have now added a video!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change Your Account Email Address (Web App)
How to Set SEO and Social Metadata for a Page
How to Share Your Website on Social Media