- Open the Que App on your iOS device.
- Click the name of the website you want to edit.
- Go to the page where you want the contact form to appear.
- Click the plus sign on the bottom of your screen. The Add Card page will appear.
- Scroll down on the page to the Contact Form card.
- Click on the card.
- A page will appear where you can type the details you want to include on your contact card.
- Add the email address where you would like to receive emails your visitors submit.
- Once you have filled out the appropriate information click Done.
- You have now added a contact form to your website!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change Your Account Email Address (iOS App)
How to Set SEO and Social Metadata for a Page
How to Share Your Website on Social Media