- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the website you want to edit.
- Scroll down on the Add a Card menu on the right side of your screen.
- Click on the Contact Form card and drag and drop it to the place on your web page that you would like it to appear.
- Click on the Contact Form card to edit it.
- Type what you would like your contact form to say.
- Add the email address where you would like to receive emails your visitors submit.
- Click Update.
- You have now added a contact form!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change Your Account Email Address (Web App)
How to Set SEO and Social Metadata for a Page
How to Share Your Website on Social Media