- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the name of the site you want to edit.
- On the upper left side of your Home Page you will see a white image with your website's name and URL below it. Click on the image.
- This will take you to the Website Settings page.
- On this page you will see a field with your website URL in it. Delete the text in this box and type in your URL.
- Click Save.
- Your URL has now been updated!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Change the Name of Your Website (Web App)
How to Add a Page to Your Website (Web App)
How to Publish a Website (Web App)